Showing You How to Live Stylishly for Less.

Friday, 27 July 2012

Wonderland | Outfit

I've been meaning to feature this skirt in a post as it's one of my favourites. It's really versatile and because of the bubble shape and bright colour I can dress it up or down as I please. At first I struggled with how to style it for this post but in the end I went for a summery slightly Alice in Wonderland theme. I threw this outfit together quite quickly as I was really excited to make the most of this incredibly random sunshine we've had. As a result it's not quite as polished and considered as I'd like but you'll get the general gist of it. 







 In an ideal world I'd have paired this outfit with some of these lovely heel-less Jeffrey Campbell shoes that everyone's been lusting over lately. No bag because Alice didn't have a bag, she was a lovely little adventurer!

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jade With Envy | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig