Showing You How to Live Stylishly for Less.

Friday, 28 September 2012

One Dress: Two Looks | Outfit

Recently I realised that by being a little creative I can get a lot more out of my wardrobe... This Asos dress was a gift and to be honest, as lovely as it is, I found I wasn't wearing it much as I tend not to wear day dresses, they're just a bit too conservative for my style. However I recently found a quick way to give it some va va voom and look at the difference!


Whilst I really like the aztec inspired print and pretty bow detailing styled as above, it's a little too reserved for my everyday style although it'd be perfect for a dinner with grandparents or paired with some tights and a blazer for the office.






Recently I was staring at it working out what I should do with it (returning/selling/donating weren't options with it being a gift) when I thought I'd try turning it back to front and voila! This twee summer frock became a sexy evening number!




While I do this a lot with jumper and skirts I never really thought it would work with a dress, especially one with such fussy detailing but the pussybow neck actually lends itself really well to this giving the dress a sexy plunging neckline and pretty detailing in the back. Paired with some heels and a clutch I think it makes a perfect outfit for a drinks in a bar, what do you think?
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jade With Envy | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig