Showing You How to Live Stylishly for Less.

Thursday, 26 March 2015

All About Aldo Shoes | Pay Day Picks

Hello! Yesterday I met my boyfriend in town for coffee and while I waited for him I decided to do some pre-Pay Day window shopping. Naturally I found myself wandering into the heel heaven that is Aldo. Actually this season it's heel heaven, flat heaven and everything-in-between heaven.



I find that Aldo's seasonal offerings always strike the perfect balance between cool and chic. You'll find lots of classic shapes like the ever-stylish court shoe but with an edgy twist, e.g. a cutaway, to keep them fabulously fresh and super sexy. I love that they always have a great choice of colours to choose from too so we're always spoilt for choice.

Having owned a fair few pairs of Aldo shoes over the years (and also gone through many, many pairs of cheaper shoes) I can say that the quality is top-notch making it worth paying the extra few bob for a pair you know will last for years. I'd rather invest in a pair of great quality shoes that will last me than keep buying the same cheap pair over and over. (PS: I've realised that the same goes for handbags - why spend £20 on a bag that will last one season before the handle gives and the lining tears when I can spend a bit more and have a bag that lasts years? It works out cheaper in the end and they look ten times better!). Anyway, these are my favourite styles which Aldo have in at the moment. I hope you see something you like or at least feel inspired to have a nosey at the Aldo website yourself! 




x Jade Mercedes Fraser x


Follow on Bloglovin


YouTube | Instagram | Twitter |  Pinterest | Facebook

Thank you for reading! :) If you like my posts pretty please let me know by leaving a comment and why not follow my blog with bloglovin' and social media by using the links above!


Share:

2 comments

  1. the blue converse! <3

    https://www.bloglovin.com/people/manishaanwari2-11510825

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so cute aren't they! I love that they're satin so they have a bit of a sheen to them, it makes them more dressy and they just look so comfy. Thank you soooo much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment Manisha :) I'm going to check out your blog right now! :) xx

      Delete

© Jade With Envy | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig