Showing You How to Live Stylishly for Less.

Wednesday, 13 May 2015

Instagram Lately!

In case you've missed it, here's a sneak peek at what I've been up to on Instragram latelyyyyyyy! I'm trying to take my own advice and post a lot more often (I'm a social media consultant by day!) and I'm really enjoying getting snap happy again.


 As much as I love Instagram, it can be hard to remember to make the most of photo ops at times but, as I tell my clients, - there's always time to post! From street style and my recent trip to Mexico to my birthday and, of course, foooood, follow me at @missjadefraser to see what I get up to in between blog posts! 

Follow me at @missjadefraser for more!

x Jade Mercedes Fraser x

Follow on Bloglovin

YouTube | Instagram | Twitter |  Pinterest | Facebook

Thank you for reading! :) If you like my posts pretty please let me know by leaving a comment and why not follow my blog with bloglovin' and social media by using the links above!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jade With Envy | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig