Showing You How to Live Stylishly for Less.

Thursday, 4 June 2015

Birthday Haul Video! | YouTube

If you follow me on Instagram you'll know that I recently had my 24th birthday and we know what that means.... Presents!!! This here is part one (yes there's more, I went a little cray okay?) of my haul video. I went to Oxford Street AND Westfield (told you I went cray) and found myself in Aldo, New Look, River Island and Primark to name a few. Watch on to see the goodies I got and remember to subscribe to my YouTube channel (it's free!) so that you don't miss part two - beauty goodies!



x Jade Mercedes Fraser x

Follow on Bloglovin

YouTube | Instagram | Twitter |  Pinterest | Facebook

Thank you for reading! :) If you like my posts pretty please let me know by leaving a comment and why not follow my blog with bloglovin' and social media by using the links above!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jade With Envy | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig