Showing You How to Live Stylishly for Less.

Sunday, 20 September 2015

My Online Store! | MADE by Jade

Hello, hello, hello!!! I'm so giddy with excitement that I barely know how to start this post!! I actually thought that I had drafted it already, ready for this moment but I hadn't and now I feel overwhelmed with the need to get everything out but guys - I HAVE A NEW STORE!!!!! :D :D :D It's at madebyjade.co.uk.


Many of you may know that I hand craft jewellery, accessories and gifts which I sell online. Up until quite recently I had a little Vistaprint store which I was, quite honestly, not very happy with for a long time. It wasn't as slick and professional as I want my brand to be and I didn't feel that it represented the beauty and high quality of all of the pieces which I make. Anyway, I've been working away for the last few months, researching, photographing, re-photographing (ohh the frustration!) and now I can unveil my new look online store - madebyjade.co.uk. I really, REALLY hope that you love it!!!

I've also added a lot of new pieces including my dessert-shaped double scented candles which I've had really great feedback from. (Yes mum and Rhia, haha I am finally selling these after making you the Christmas gifts ones - it's only taken me a year!!). Here's a quick overview of some  the pieces on the site. I'll be adding soooooo many new pieces in the lead up to Christmas so please do keep checking back! I also offer Free P+P within the UK and I also ship internationally.


For the fellow Gossip Girl lovers out there.


Yes - this is a candle!!!!

Hand made snow globes - these are so beautiful when they're shaken (even if I do say so myself). 

I love having these little desk easels around to remind me to embrace life!
A super fluffy phone case! This comes in loads of colours and phone styles.
Fimo charms for your bracelets, key rings or wherever you fancy!

Luxe leather and chain bracelets inspired by the strap of a Chanel handbag.
A personalised phone case order I created as a wedding gift from one sister to another <3
I don't know where I'd be without my mirror phone case - SO useful!!!!
Every single piece here is hand-crafted by yours truly. I also make a lot of custom and personalised pieces so whether you'd like a candle in a different scent or shape, a case for a random make of phone, your favourite quote or a snow globe with something specific inside it for someone special do let me know! You can either comment below, email me at mailmadebyjade@gmail.com or tweet me at @missjadefraser.

Thank you for reading! If you like my posts why not follow me on Bloglovin' and social media by using the links below!

Follow on Bloglovin

YouTube | Instagram | Twitter |  Pinterest | Facebook

x Jade Mercedes Fraser x
Share:

2 comments

  1. Well done Jade - the photos are brilliant! I know it's a candle.... but I still want to eat it??!!

    Laura | Loved By Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Love how creative person you are dear , Great Job
    also check out my blog

    https://thefashionsateen.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

© Jade With Envy | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig