Showing You How to Live Stylishly for Less.

Monday, 19 October 2015

We Be Ballin' | Outfit

I really want to post more Outfit of the Day shoots like this with an interesting background and a slight theme. We actually tried to shoot another one this weekend and then... I had by bag stolen on the tube but that's another story. Aaaaanyway, I got this top back in the spring and ever since I've been visualising it as part of a sporty outfit with my Nikes and pigtail braids and now, finally, here you go! 


As always, there are more photos after the jump! 





Top: £8 Primark | Jeans £6 H&M (I ripped the knees) | Trainers: Nike (Mens' colourway, exclusive to Footlocker) | Bracelet: H&M

I looked everywhere for black bubblegum as cool touch for this shot. When I finally thought I'd found a pack with a nice black wrapper, we got to the court, I opened it up and it was... white haha, talk about a let down! Oh well, next time...

Thank you for reading! If you like my posts why not follow me on Bloglovin' and social media by using the links below!

Follow on Bloglovin

YouTube | Instagram | Twitter |  Pinterest | Facebook

x Jade Mercedes Fraser x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jade With Envy | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig