Showing You How to Live Stylishly for Less.

Sunday, 14 February 2016

Date Proof Makeup Look | YouTube

Hey! As it's Valentine's Day, I decided to film a date night makeup look for my YouTube channel. This makeup look is perfect for a romantic evening as it's heavy and sultry on the eyes but light on the lips - perfect for puckering up! Of course you can wear it anywhere you please and it's also great for dinner and/or drinks with the girls as the nude lips mean you won't have to top up your lippie every five seconds like you would with a bold colour.


Click 'read more' to see more photos and to watch the embedded video tutorial from my YouTube channel



In the video the makeup looks more intense because a) a filmed at night (bad Jade) so the lighting is more shadowy and b) I took these pictures in direct sunlight forgetting that would wash the colours out a bit. IRL the intensity is somewhere in between both but of course, it's up to you how much colour you build up.


In the video I also wore fake eyelashes but I suck at putting them on and I was in a rush to take these photos at sunset but before sundown so I decided to forgo them here. 


Here's the video of me doing the makeup look, remember to click the cog to watch it in HD! As I said, sorry the light gets a little gold, I'm saving for studio lights so my videos will look even better soon - promise! The video is more just to show/explain the colour placement anyway since you can see the finished effect here in ma photos.



If you like my video please do give it a thumbs up, comment and subscribe to my YouTube channel so that you never miss a video. I've posted nearly 100 over the years, so go and have a nose, you might find something you like! :) Right, I'm off to have a cosy, Hygge night - toodles!

Thank you for reading! If you like my posts why not follow me on Bloglovin' and social media by using the links below!

Follow on Bloglovin


x Jade Mercedes Fraser x
Share:

4 comments

  1. This look is gorgeous, I love the hint of the smokey eye!

    Georgia x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you doll, you are so sweet! It was even darker IRl but I took these photos in direct sunlight, forgetting it would wash out the look at bit. You can see it more vibrantly in the video I linked. So glad you like it :) thank you for reading! xxx

      Delete
  2. So pretty! I love this makeup look X

    Olivia
    Www.describingolivia.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Olivia, I'm so happy that you like it! Thank you for reading my blog too! :) xx

      Delete

© Jade With Envy | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig