Showing You How to Live Stylishly for Less.

Thursday, 18 August 2016

Instagram & Snapchat Lately...

Hellooo! Sorry it's been a bit quiet on here for the last week or so, my work as a freelancer has been super busy but I'm certainly not complaining! I really love working for myself on projects I'm passionate about. In the meantime, I have been checking in on Instragram and Snapchat with outfits, cheat day meals and little snippets from my day. Here's a little peek at what I've been posting. If you want to follow me, my username is @missjadefraser on everything - nice and easy!

What do you think of my theme?

I've gotten loads of compliments on it recently so I'll keep it up... What's your take on Instagram themes in general? Love, them loathe them or like both themed and unthemed pages? Let us all know in the comments section below. Oh - and how does everyone feel about Instagram Stories? I'm quite settled on Snapchat so for now I'm thinking what's the point? Feel free to disagree! I promise I'll get some of my usual luxe lifestyle on a budget posts up this weekend! I'll also be out and about as I've got with a few events to go to so now you know where to find me between posts!

Thank you for reading! If you like my posts why not follow me on Bloglovin' and social media by using the links below!

Follow on Bloglovin


x Jade Mercedes Fraser x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jade With Envy | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig