Showing You How to Live Stylishly for Less.

Tuesday, 2 April 2013

I'm still alive!

Hello, hello, helloooo!!! Sorry I haven't been posting as much recently, I haven't forgotten about this blog I have just once again become suuuper busy with uni work. My dissertation is due at the end of this month arghh!!! It's really nice to see that despite me not being able to post for a while people are still visiting the blog every day. It means a lot to me to know that people like my blog and want to visit so thank you soooo much! Now if only you'd leave me comments so I could learn more about you lol! No I'm kidding (sort-of) I don't want to ask for too much!!!



While I don't always have time to do fancy hair and makeup and take fancy pictures with my camera I do still take photos with my iPhone quite a lot. I just uploaded 664 photos I've taken in the last six weeks! If I think something looks cool I just snap it on my phone but most of the time I don't have time to do anything with it for weeks and it doesn't seem relevant any more... but perhaps I will post the old photos anyway now and then when I get bit of time as I'd still like to share them here on my blog. Who cares if they're old right? Anyway a huge thank you again for visiting, it really does mean a lot to me and brightens up my day to see people have come to check out the blog :).


Don't forget to follow my posts using any of the links to the left! ;)


x Jade Mercedes Fraser x


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jade With Envy | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig