Showing You How to Live Stylishly for Less.

Thursday, 4 April 2013

Look Book: Sass + Class!


Hi party people! I've had my eye on so many cool pieces recently I decided to start putting them all together to create some 'looks' which I could show you guys. It's fun because I don't have an endless supply of clothes to make outfits every day to show you like some lucky fashion bloggers!! So this way you guys can get a sense of my style and also window shop at the same time :) So this is a peak into my dream wardrobe... Now if only I had the dream wallet to go with it!!! 

Arm Band: Ebay has loads :), Cut-Out Top: Rihanna for River Island, Ring: Asos.com, Skirt: missguided.co.uk, Bag: H&M, Lipstick: Black Cherry by Revlon, Shoes: Ebay, Rings: Ebay baby!!!

I like this look because I think it sits perfectly between feminine and edgy. It's sexy because of the slashed-back top but also sophisticated because of the longer skirt. The killer shoes and loads of rings add some sass whilst still being girly :) 

Excuse the odd expression lol I was in a silly mood this day!
I'd top the look off with this deep burgundy lipstick and matching nails (as seen above) and finally a whispy high bun like the one above which looks sophisticated but not severe. If you're feeling adventurous you could add some plaits (braids!) around the edge like me, they give the look a chic Egyptian feel and go really nicely with the arm band and gold accessories! Tip: If you're not good at plaiting (braiding) you can get some handy dandy plaited headbands like these and cheat! Shhhh... ;) 


Don't forget to follow this blog using any of the links to the left ;)

x Jade Mercedes Fraser x


Follow on Bloglovin
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jade With Envy | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig