Showing You How to Live Stylishly for Less.

Wednesday, 1 May 2013

Feelin' Blue...

Hey guys, I'm back with another outfit post! I love these posts as I get to show you guys my style without the limitations of my wardrobe. This would be my ideal lunch date outfit for this spring. Cobalt blue is huge this season so I decided to make that the focal point of this outfit. I love these baggy tie-dye trousers, I've seen them on a few different bloggers recently and was incredibly happy to find out they're from...




 Primark! Everyone is still loving these strappy sandals and Zara currently have this beautiful blue pair with a gold accent heel - gorgeous and the perfect way to compliment the relaxed pant with a bit of glamour. Since it's spring, a crisp white blazer like this one from Dorothy Perkins keeps the outfit light and airy and I've paired that with this simple black tank from Asos to keep things on the casual side for daytime.  I'd accesorise with a black clutch like this one, large of course for all of our daytime pariphinalia and finally to avoid being too match-matchy I'd offset all that blue with contrasting bright orange nails courtesy of good old Barry M. Hope you enjoy!


Don't forget to follow this blog using any of the links to the left ;)

x Jade Mercedes Fraser x


Follow on Bloglovin

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jade With Envy | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig