Showing You How to Live Stylishly for Less.

Tuesday, 7 May 2013

Trend alert!!! Not so Mellow Yellow...


It's official. Neon yellow is the colour of the moment this Spring ♥. I'm seeing it everywhere and I must say that I love it! Particularly because I already happen to have a few pieces this shade in my wardrobe so I'm already ahead of the trend - bonus! I love colour trends because they're the most versatile. You can go all out and wear a lot of it like in a jumper or just have neon yellow nails and still be rocking the trend. All of the high street stores have something to offer as you can see below! 

Jeans: Hollister, Scarf: Boohoo.com, Sunglasses: Bank, Necklace: New Look, Skirt: Misguided.co.uk, Shoes: Converse, Earrings; New Look, Satchel: Cambridge Satchel Company, Nail Polish: China Glaze, Top: H&M


If you're feeling a bit iffy about this bold hue I've just posted a video on how to wear this colour here on my YouTube channel. Check it out, you might be surprised how easy it is to make it fit your style. I'll post some outfit pictures of me wearing this trend here soon too so keep an eye on this blog!

If you like my posts pretty please support me and follow this blog with bloglovin' below or by using any of the easy links in the sidebar!

x Jade Mercedes Fraser x

Follow on Bloglovin
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jade With Envy | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig