Showing You How to Live Stylishly for Less.

Saturday, 27 July 2013

I graduated!!!!


Hello everyonnnne! You may be happy to know that I'm gearing up to get back to posting regularly. I've been editing photos for the last hour and now have two outfit posts and two beauty posts ready to go so keep checking back next week! 

First though I just wanted to share with you the fact that I finally graduated from university! It was a very long road and there were definitely times when I thought I might not finish it but it's all done now and I'm so relieved and so proud!

For those wondering I did Media Studies degree at the University of Portsmouth. I've never said which university I went to before on my blog because I was living in that town and well, this is the internet and ya never know... but now I've moved back to my hometown I think it's nice to give you a little insight into my life. I really enjoyed my course for the most part. It's one of those courses that ignorant older people tend to sniff at because they think it's not a worthy subject but it's not all films and TV shows. For instance, this year I took a module called News, War and Peace in which we studied the effects the news media have on peacemaking processes across the world. I've learnt quite a lot of concerning and disturbing things about various political agendas over the three years but I shan't go into that here! 

I used to be very studious and nerdy when I was younger but as I've got older I've developed an artistic side and it's made sticking with education quite challenging at times. I'd much rather spend time taking pictures for my blog or making phone covers for my website than writing an essay but then again I guess who wouldn't. Not to sound cliched but I definitely couldn't have made it through without my amazingly supportive parents and my angel of a boyfriend who bore the brunt of my stress during those three years. I love them all so much, I'm incredibly luck to be surrounded by such loving, supportive, kind people <3. 

If you like my posts pretty please support me and follow this blog with bloglovin' below or by using any of the easy links in the sidebar!

x Jade Mercedes Fraser x

Follow on Bloglovin
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jade With Envy | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig