Showing You How to Live Stylishly for Less.

Monday, 30 September 2013

Maxed Out...

I have been loooving the whole Air Max trend at the moment, not least of all because the current strappy stiletto trend is a bit of a foot-killer! 
I prefer the Air Max 90s to the 1s. They look very silimar but the 90s have a sleeker, more edgy look to them,  in my opinion.
I find the 1s a little squished looking. It's so annoying how kids trainers always come in way cooler colours than adults but Nike still have a pretty great selection anyways. Of course I'm instantly drawn to the pink pairs at first but on second thought the blue in the bottom left pair is a really gorgeous shade and a bit less juvenile than the pink so it's be fun to style with a blazer, skirt and tights or a trench coat and tailored trousers for a laid back glam look.

I haven't yet invested in a pair as they're not exactly cheap and I usually like to wait a while to make sure a trend is sticking around for a while before I invest. Not very fashion blogger-esque I know but I just can't afford to invest in throw-away fashion the way some bloggers can! I'm gonna give this one til the end of November and if people are still sporting their Air Max's I might just invest in a pair with the chilly weather as justification - can't have my toes freezing in sandals now can I?

If you like my posts pretty please support me and follow this blog with bloglovin' below or by using any of the easy links in the sidebar!

x Jade Mercedes Fraser x

Follow on Bloglovin
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jade With Envy | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig