Showing You How to Live Stylishly for Less.

Tuesday, 1 October 2013

These Boots Were Made For Walking...

I must admit I've been a bit naughty and bought quite a few bits of clothing recently but I must stress that it was on a strictly need-to-have basis IMHO - why does anyone need three pairs of stiletto sandals? You might ask. And I can only answer - to go with my new skinny trousers!
 I did get one sensible purchase though which was these boots.





My last pair which I showed here were looking more than a little worse for wear and I feel so trampy every time I put them on my feet. I'm a big believer in dressing to suit your mood and since I tend not to often feel like a homeless person I realised it was time to invest in a new pair. These are far smarter and cuter... My only reservation about them is that they're made of this weird matte suede-ish/leather-ish material that looks like it'll scuff really easily so I'm trying to be super careful when I have them on. Other than that I love them. I took some outfit pictures wearing them on Sunday so I'll put those up tonight after work but right now I have to run for my bus! Have a nice day!

Update: P.S. I just got home after wearing them all day and they're a dream! Super comfy! I'm going to an exhibition for work tomorrow where I'll be doing even more walking than usual so I think I'll wear them again as they're so comfy yet still cute. Yay!

If you like my posts pretty please support me and follow this blog with bloglovin' below or by using any of the easy links in the sidebar!

x Jade Mercedes Fraser x

Follow on Bloglovin
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jade With Envy | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig