Showing You How to Live Stylishly for Less.

Tuesday, 1 October 2013

It's black and white

As promised this is my outfit post from Sunday...
(I'm doing well so far right? Two whole days of consistent blogging!) 



I really like how this outfit turned out. It's rare that I put an outfit together and don't think "oh if I only had _____ ,this outfit would be perfect"... or "if only I could do my hair like that..." but for once I actually felt completely happy with this oufit.

Bracelet: Tiffany. Top: Red Herring at Debenhams. Boots and Bag: New Look.
Tights: Primark. All the rest is old I'm afraid - sorry!
One tiny grumble I have is that the white part of this bag. It's a tiny detail but I can't help but feel that the bag would have been slicker if it was completely black. It works fine with this monochromatic outfit but when I want to wear all black or any other colours for that matter I just know it's going to bug me. Still, it's such a tiny detail and it was cheap - beggars can't be choosers as they say!



I never used to be a skirts and boots type girl but my favourite blogger Kenza wears mini skirts with little ankle booties quite a lot and it always looks great so I thought I'd take some inspiration from her.



This leather jacket is years and cheap old but it's doing me really well in this weather, I love how versatile it is.


If you like my posts pretty please support me and follow this blog with bloglovin' below or by using any of the easy links in the sidebar!

x Jade Mercedes Fraser x

Follow on Bloglovin
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jade With Envy | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig