Showing You How to Live Stylishly for Less.

Monday, 7 October 2013

Today's Outfit:

Hi guys, I'm going to keep this post short n' sweet because:
A. I have to be up at 5am for a photo shoot at work tomorrow and told myself I'd be asleep an hour ago 
B. As a result of this I have let my computer run down to 2% battery and refuse to get out of bed to get my charger on the principal that I should be asleep not blogging!

Still, I'm really enjoying regularly blogging again and I didn't want to be a let-down so I thought I'd throw up a cheeky outfit post before bed. Here it is: what I wore to work today




 They're not the greatest photos as taking them was a bit of an 'ooh this outfit looks okay, better take blog photos' last minute kinda deal five mins before I ran out the door this morning. Everything's creased and my collar as kind of ski-wiff (spelling?) so I'll try to remember to re take them sometime and get help taking the photos rather than relying on the super awkward self-timer setting on my camera.



1% battery left. That's all folks! Night! 

If you like my posts pretty please support me and follow this blog with bloglovin' below or by using any of the easy links in the sidebar!

x Jade Mercedes Fraser x

Follow on Bloglovin

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jade With Envy | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig