Showing You How to Live Stylishly for Less.

Wednesday, 16 October 2013

Wishlist Want!

reeeeeally love these leather dungarees from B Side by Wale at ASOS...

Shame they're £149 - wahhhh!!! :'(. 

I just can't  justify spending that much on one piece of clothing but they are amazing. I particularly love how ASOS have styled them with a simple white tee and a check shirt tied around the hips, very cool indeed - damn you ASOS!!! If you're feeling like splurging you can get them here, you lucky devil you.


After much trawling for a more affordable pair I'm afraid I've not had much luck... There are some nice variations though - hey us beggars can't be choosers now! Boohoo.com have some lovely black (but not leather) ones for a very affordable £15 here. And our lovely friends Pull and Bear have done leather dungaree shorts which I think would be super cute with thick tights, a polo neck jumper and ankle boots this winter. 

Well that's all for now folks, sorry to be such a tease. I promise my next post will be on something gloriously affordable from the high st! 

If you like my posts pretty please support me and follow this blog with bloglovin' below or by using any of the easy links in the sidebar!

x Jade Mercedes Fraser x

Follow on Bloglovin
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jade With Envy | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig