Showing You How to Live Stylishly for Less.

Wednesday, 30 October 2013

❋ Fresh Flowers ❋

I loooove fresh flowers so I was delighted when my sister brought a bunch around to our new flat! Did you know that a lot of varieties of flower like these don't come in blue naturally so to make them blue, the florist leaves a white flower in water with blue dye in it and the flower sucks up the water turning the petals blue - crazy right? I want to try it myself and make hot pink tulips, and black and white, and all different shades of purple and crazy bright multicoloured ones!!!


If you like my posts pretty please support me and follow this blog with bloglovin' below or by using any of the easy links in the sidebar!

x Jade Mercedes Fraser x

Follow on Bloglovin
Share:

2 comments

  1. Hi I'm now following you please check out and follow my blog :)

    http://thegirlinblueblogger.blogspot.co.uk/

    ♥ B E C K Y ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Becky, thank you sooo much for reading and following my blog! I love yours!

      Jade x

      Delete

© Jade With Envy | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig