Showing You How to Live Stylishly for Less.

Friday, 11 October 2013

Grrrrr

Do you like my nails? It's supposed to be leopard print. I'm quite happy with how it came out. It was really easy so if you like it let me know and I'll do a photo tutorial here or perhaps a video on my YouTube channel. Speaking of which I've been trying to film a haul video for my channel for a week now. During my first attempt it go really dark suddenly and the lighting became s*** and during the second, yesterday, it started pissing it down and got so windy my tripod nearly blew away. I think I'll just film inside today...


If you like my posts pretty please support me and follow this blog with bloglovin' below or by using any of the easy links in the sidebar!

x Jade Mercedes Fraser x

Follow on Bloglovin
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jade With Envy | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig