Showing You How to Live Stylishly for Less.

Sunday, 27 October 2013

Keeping It Casual

Helloooo! This was my favourite outfit I wore this week. Simple and casual with an air of edge - my favourite style.


I love love love that I can wear beanie hats now that I've got my hair longer. They just didn't suit me before, I think I looked like a boy. 





I'm obsessed with knuckle rings at the moment. I think they look so edgy and cool and I love that you can wear so many of them at once - I need to get mooooore! I never buy actual knuckle rings, I just get regular rings in a size S or XS and to be honest they tend to fall off so I think I need to get some proper ones from Ebay asap!

Hat: New Look, Jacket: OLD, Jumper: H&M, Leggings: Zara,
Boots: FFP, Bag: New Look, Bracelets: Primark, Rings: H&M, Necklace: H&M

I'm a sucker for being overly 'matchy'. I love when an outfit is just one or two colours and everything matches, it pulls it all together so nicely and you just generally look neater and like you've out more thought into the outfit. Whenever I buy something new I always imagine the things in my wardrobe and ask 'how many oufits can I make with this item?' If the answer is less than three I usually won't bother to get it unless it's a 'hero piece'- something really pretty and special that I just can't leave. Otherwise I think it's not worth it as people will remember the outfit and think 'oh she's wearing that again' - boring! 




Confession - I really don't like these boots any more. I got them about a year ago instead of combat boots (which are what I really wanted but couldn't find) and I just find them too... I dunno - pointy? It sounds really odd but I find the shape of them really flat and streamlined and I want something chunkier. I've been toying with the idea of getting some Dr. Martens but they may be a little too chunky haha I don't ask for much do I? Anyway so yeah, I'll probably bin these soon as they are getting tatty and worn anyway as you can see and a couple of the lace hooks have fallen out, I just need to find some replacements that I can wear with casual outfits like this one.


If you like my posts pretty please support me and follow this blog with bloglovin' below or by using any of the easy links in the sidebar!

x Jade Mercedes Fraser x

Follow on Bloglovin
Share:

2 comments

© Jade With Envy | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig