Showing You How to Live Stylishly for Less.

Tuesday, 15 October 2013

Ta-Dahhhhhh!

Soooo... I changed my hair!!!! Words can't describe how much happier I am now I've changed it. I was natural for a while and I commend myself for that - I tried I really did, but I'm just used to myself with long hair because it's what I've known since I was about ten years old, even if it wasn't really 'mine'. 


I'm suuuuper tired right now (it's gone midnight and I'm hoping to get up at 6) so I'll write more about how and why I changed it tomorrow but it's safe to say that I am one happy lady! 

P.S I'm uploading a new video on my YouTube channel right now (finally! yayyyyyy!) so click here to watch it! 

If you like my posts pretty please support me and follow this blog with bloglovin' below or by using any of the easy links in the sidebar!

x Jade Mercedes Fraser x

Follow on Bloglovin
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jade With Envy | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig