Showing You How to Live Stylishly for Less.

Thursday, 6 February 2014

Stressed!

 I love this cosmetics bag from Zara! I just think it's so apt for most of us who love fashion but have busy lives. Shame it's white, I could never keep it clean! If you can do better than me you'll find it here.

I went on the website looking for one thing in particular (not this), and saw a bajillion lust-worthy things, all of which I've screen-shot. I'll arrange them into categories in my brain and then post them in sections for you so that it's not just a weird jumble of stuff! 

I took another outfit video today but I've not had time to edit it yet as my boyfriend picked me up after work and we went for a bite to eat and just spent the even hanging out and having a nice relaxed chat ♥. But that video is indeed coming so keep an eye out!
If you like my posts pretty please support me and follow this blog with bloglovin' below or by using any of the easy links in the sidebar!

x Jade Mercedes Fraser x

Follow on Bloglovin
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jade With Envy | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig