Showing You How to Live Stylishly for Less.

Friday, 7 February 2014

♪ I Can't Remember to Forget You… ♪

I really really love this song right now! I like most of Shakira's songs thinking about it (except 'Waka Waka' - the World Cup totally ruined that for me!!!!). It's actually probably her videos that I like the most. She manages to be incredibly sexy and yet somehow still make it seem classy. I don't know what it is… Her dancing is just so damn cool too. I keep saying damn recently. I think I got it from my favourite blogger, Kenza, she says it a lot. Maybe it's a Swedish thing? Better than saying 'f***ing' I say! 



Anyway, I digress. The song, love the song. Love Shakira and Rihanna in the video, they are both painfully gorgeous. Of course I think anyone would be with that much makeup and perfect lighting etc. but they're so cool too, I love it. Unfortunately I have a terrible tendency to play the song I'm into on repeat over and over until I get bored of it and then the radio stations will play it for weeks and weeks after that so that I get really really sick of it… Let's hope that that doesn't happen this time!

I really love Rihanna's makeup in this video. I think it'd be fun if I re-created it in a makeup tutorial video on my YouTube channel, what do you think? I'm just waiting to get some more contact lenses so that I can film tutorials without my glasses getting all in the way. I had to wait to have a check-up at the opticians before they'd let me order more (rip-off way to get £25 out of me I say- hate opticians!!!) but anyway the check-up is tomorrow now so I can finally order some more lenses and do makeup tutorials again. I. Can't. WAITTTTT!!! BTW you can listen to the song here.

If you like my posts pretty please support me and follow this blog with bloglovin' below or by using any of the easy links in the sidebar!

x Jade Mercedes Fraser x

Follow on Bloglovin
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jade With Envy | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig