Showing You How to Live Stylishly for Less.

Monday, 17 March 2014

Surprise Surprise!

Hello my lovely readers! I feel like these 'I'm back' posts are becoming a far-too-frequent occurrence on my blog and it's making me feel rather ashamed I have to say. I could waffle on about how I have a new strategic plan to get back to finally start daily posts on here but I am a strong believer in the notion that actions speak louder than words so I will choose to act instead.

I should say that I do have a very good excuse as to why I've ben gone for over a month now and I strongly hope that you'll agree. The big reason is… duh, duh, duhhhhhh!

Browse the full collation at www.madebyjade.co.uk

 We've been relaunching our accessorises line! Relaunching, revamping, revising…. We've given the website a facelift and added jewellery to the line something we (my dear mummy and I) have been wanting to do for a long time now and I am soooo glad that we did - I love it!!!


I'm actually more excited about the jewellery now than the phone covers which we began with. We are still making custom phone covers but on a made-to-order basis now. We also just added luxury leather jewellery as well as some fun, girly charm bracelets and phone charms etc. Our luxe jewellery is all made of super-high quality materials - thick genuine leather and strong silver/gold plated chain and a lot of love and hard work goes into the process of personally designing and hand-making each piece whether it's a Luxe Link bracelet or a teeny little ice cream cone charm! We're huge believers in making quality products which are tailor-made to suit each person perfectly so we encourage our customers to get in touch with us at info@madebyjade.co.uk and let us know if they need something tweaking to make their piece absolutely perfect!

A custom-made phone cover we made for one lady as a gift to her sister on her wedding day 
Browse the website here and let me know what you think!! I'm so excited about this! Now that the legwork in designing the website is complete, I can get back to my #1 passion - fashion blogging!! I really do miss browsing fashion websites and looking for the latest and greatest fashion finds to share with you all. I also want to get back to doing my own outfit posts regularly as styling is the thing I like most about fashion, not just look at the pretty pieces, but actually putting them together to tell a beautiful story...

Anyway, I've waffled on for long enough now. I'll show you my favourite pieces from the website bit by bit over the next few weeks as I don't want to bombard you with too much self-promotion in one post. If you've got this far, thank you sooo much for actually reading all my verbal diarrhoea! (is it still verbal if it's written and if not, what is it???).

I'm excited to get back to what I love doing most! I also have a super exciting trip planned in April and I can't waittt to do some more travelling posts (it's been too long!) so stay tuned for deets on that.

Have a great day!

If you like my posts pretty please support me and follow this blog with bloglovin' below or by using any of the easy links in the sidebar!

x Jade Mercedes Fraser x

Follow on Bloglovin
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jade With Envy | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig