Showing You How to Live Stylishly for Less.

Sunday, 30 March 2014

Cake Baby!

Happy Mother's Day to any mummy readers! I spent today with my mum and dad at Spitalfields Market in London. I can't believe I've never been before, they go all the time and are always saying how  great it is so I'm glad that I finally made it.



I'm ashamed to say that I am that person who constantly talks about how I love to travel and explore new places, yet I live in one of the best cities in the world and I really barely know it at all.

I'm not going to go on about the market today because it was so damn amazeballs that I fully intend to venture back there alone, camera firmly in hand,  solely for the purpose of taking pictures to adequately show you all of the amazingness in full.

I will instead inform you that, despite all of the delights, I exercised impressive (if I do say so myself) restraint and managed to come home with only these decadent looking cupcakes. The left one is Red Velvet (red coloured chocolate flavoured amazing ness) and the luxe gold (how amazing is it?!) one is Peanut Butter Crunch I believe.


My parents are in the process of cooking us a very large Sunday dinner so, in the interest of not bursting, I'm going to save these babies for tomorrow as post-gym treat! 

P.S I did wear the neon skirt again! ;)

Kisses! Xx

P.P.S: This post was delayed by my crappy phone signal, I did not have Sunday dinner at 23:51!!!


If you like my posts pretty please support me and follow this blog with bloglovin' below or by using any of the easy links in the sidebar!

x Jade Mercedes Fraser x

Follow on Bloglovin
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jade With Envy | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig