Showing You How to Live Stylishly for Less.

Thursday, 20 March 2014

Oh so Chanel!

I am sooooo excited to share these with you!!!!! They're our Luxe Link bracelets from the accessories line that I own with my mother. Everything we do is handmade and of a super high quality. I got the idea for these bracelets when I was looking at a Chanel handbag strap. I've said before on my blog that think it's a rather crappy how we're made to lust over over-priced high fashion items that we could never afford so I wanted to give every girl the opportunity to have a little everyday luxury in their life. So I designed these bracelets as a nod to the beautiful handbags that we drool over on fashion blogs and Instagram and in shop windows but could maybe never dream of buying. This way we can all have a little bit of Chanel luxe on our arm!

Luxe Link Bracelets from Made by Jade
Blazer: Zara // Handbag: Chanel // Bracelet: Made by Jade
Pearl & Silver Luxe Link Bracelet available here

The bracelets are made of 100% genuine leather that's deliciously thick and of great quality. They come in Black and also Pearl as you can see and you can choose from either genuine silver plated or gold plated hardware just like on a Chanel handbag. I think that my personal favourite colour combinations are the Pearl & Silver and Black & Gold and I like to stack them all with my other favourite pieces of jewellery like my Michael Kors watch and Tiffany & Co. bracelets. I love a wrist full of arm candy, it instantly makes an outfit look dressier and more chic!

Who knows, one day we may all own our own Chanel flap bags but in the meantime, there's always the Luxe Link… 

If you like my posts pretty please support me and follow this blog with bloglovin' below or by using any of the easy links in the sidebar!

x Jade Mercedes Fraser x

Follow on Bloglovin
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jade With Envy | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig