Showing You How to Live Stylishly for Less.

Thursday, 27 March 2014

It could only be Paris...


 As spoken by the wonderful Audrey Hepburn as Sabrina and I must say that I quite agree which is why, in three weeks today, I will be waking up in Paris on my 23rd birthday (yayayayayayay!!!!!). Details after the jump!

Needless to say, I am beyond excited! I've been to Paris once before but it was many years ago when I was a child during a family trip to Disneyland. As such I didn't see any of Paris as the hotel we stayed in was right on top of Disneyland itself and, as a 12 year old, I was far more interested in roller-coasters and candy floss than wandering the streets of Le Marais.

Now, a decade older and wiser, I will return to Paris with a whole new outlook (and a little more pocket money this time!). I'm not really looking to shop though as it goes. I just want to soak up the city, wandering (kinda) aimlessly and taking it all in. I say 'kinda' aimlessly because, given that we're only going for three days (rather than the six months I so often daydream about…), I want to make sure that we fit in the usual hotspots; the Eiffel Tower, The Louvre, the Pont de l'Archeveche (aka the love locks bridge ) etc. so I intend on making a very thorough itinerary - I like making lists, you'll learn this about me.

I shall, however, make sure to build in an hour or two here and there for some aimless wandering around the city. My favourite part of travelling is finding quiet little gems of places slightly off the beaten track so hopefully I'll stumble across some cute cafes or pretty perfumeries that I can pretend that only I know about.

After seeing everyone's Parish Fashion Week photos I'm more excited than ever to get there. I can't wait for a few days of sightseeing, bike rides along The Seine (weather permitting) and of course I'd be lying if I said I wasn't very much looking forward to lots of gorging on French bread and macaroons! Some things never change…

If you like my posts pretty please support me and follow this blog with bloglovin' below or by using any of the easy links in the sidebar!

x Jade Mercedes Fraser x

Follow on Bloglovin
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jade With Envy | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig