Showing You How to Live Stylishly for Less.

Tuesday, 18 March 2014

Some Little Gems...


 I was in River Island recently and stumbled across lots of gems (quite literally) which I want to share with you. First, are these gorgeous embellished bags and purses.

Get this here
Get this here




If you haven't already figured from my website and blog header, I'm a huge fan of embellishment. Anything glitzy and girly is right up my street and I love the generously ornate centre arrangement of the gems on these bags, it's very grandiose. I can't show purses like these and not mention the gorgeous colours. Introducing neon into a wardrobe is always fun as we creep towards the summer months and a bag or purse is the perfect way to introduce yourself to neon if you're a tad colour shy. Speaking of which, I have done a YouTube video all about how to pull off neon so if you're a bit of a neon-phobe I definitely recommend that you give it a watch! I feel like everything about these purses should scream gaudy and gross yet somehow it all just works. I'd love to wear the yellow box bag on a night out in the summer with a contrasting pink bodycon dress and some pointed black heels or to the park in the daytime with denim dungarees and a bright racer back vest, super cute.

Available in store.
Get this here
This clear belt is really fun and would look great worn against light blue denim. I also think this peachy handbag is pretty in a granny/cruise chic kinda way… I can imagine Olivia Palermo wearing something like this.

Get this here
Get this here
Get this here



Get this here
Get this here
These glitter travel pieces are really cute. I'd definitely get the glitter suitcase if I was in the market for a new one, at £65 it's quite reasonable. As much as I lust over it, in honesty I don't see the point in getting designer luggage (unless you're the Kardashians and travelling in a private jet) because it tends to get bashed and thrown about on planes, coaches etc. But I think at an affordable £65 I'd get good cost-per-wear out of this before it began to look too tatty making it a good solid purchase. I also really wish that I had a justifiable reason to buy the vanity case because it's just so pretty and only £25! For me personally it's a bit too big for visiting people at the weekend (when I tend to take a mini suitcase) meaning I'd only really get to use it once a year on holiday so I don't reeeally need it...

Get these here
River Island also have these fun nail glitters which I loooove. I have them already in neutral colours (whites, silvers, golds etc.) by a different brand but these bright colours are sooo pretty and great for spring and a steal at just £3!

If you like my posts pretty please support me and follow this blog with bloglovin' below or by using any of the easy links in the sidebar!

x Jade Mercedes Fraser x

Follow on Bloglovin
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jade With Envy | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig