Showing You How to Live Stylishly for Less.

Friday, 28 March 2014

Fluff Puff!


I am obsessed with our Fluff Puff phone charm! It's totally girly, fun and cute and makes my phone looks so much more interesting. I love how little things like this can lift my day. A great nail polish colour, a delicious smelling perfume, a cute phone accessory etc.

Our Fluff Puff phone charm which you can buy here
My mum (who runs our web-store with me ) said that I might have made this one a little too big but I say the bigger the better! ;). We can always make them smaller if people prefer, we're really flexible with our designs. It's important to us that people get exactly what they want.

 I just love how it looks dangling from my phone when I'm using it and it's super soft like a (not so) little pink bunny tail.


If you like my posts pretty please support me and follow this blog with bloglovin' below or by using any of the easy links in the sidebar!

x Jade Mercedes Fraser x

Follow on Bloglovin
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jade With Envy | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig