Showing You How to Live Stylishly for Less.

Saturday, 22 March 2014

Ooh La La!


 I love the whole underwear-as-outwear trend and my favourite kind right now is the lacy bra. Here are a few of my personal faves on the market right now...


All of these lace lovelies are from Asos. Being a smaller chested gal I used to loathe the idea of the lace bra because it lacked the boost that I so desperately relied on. Now that I'm older however I've come to realise the many reasons why not being page 3-worthy can actually be great. For starters, it's much easier to make cleavage, or lack thereof rather, classy because smaller boobs generally look less overtly sexual and therefore less obnoxious when on display.

Image from Pinterest 

Get this outfit here
 Pairing a black lace bra with a blazer is a really cool way to go sexy without showing too much. If I was wearing a bralet, as opposed to a bra, I'd pair it with some high wasted trousers to offset the amount of skin on show allowing me to take off my blazer as I please. If I went for a full on bra though, I'd pair it with whatever bottoms but keep one button of my blazer fastened as I'm not quite bold enough to be out in just a bra! P.S. If your blazer doesn't have a button you can use double sided tape to keep it in place so that you're not constantly having to readjust it cover your boobs.


Get this here
Get this here




An open-knit jumper is a more casual way to rock the trend and something that I'd wear in the daytime. I love these mesh ones from Missguided. They're open knit enough that you can really appreciate the bra detail while once again toning down the booby aspect.

I think I might treat myself to a lace bra soon. All of these are very affordable and now that the weather is finally beginning to get warmer I can actually face the idea of wearing one on a night out with shivering at the mere thought!


If you like my posts pretty please support me and follow this blog with bloglovin' below or by using any of the easy links in the sidebar!

x Jade Mercedes Fraser x

Follow on Bloglovin
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jade With Envy | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig