Showing You How to Live Stylishly for Less.

Friday, 4 April 2014

Double Denim is a DO!


I can't tell you how glad I am that double denim is back in! Here are some outfit pictures for you to prove it. My boyfriend was away when I took these and the weather was too cack to shoot outside so I had to improvise with my tripod, some lamps and blank wall! Hence the lighting in some of these is a bit funky but - hey! I did my best! 


More pictures after the jump >>>




The key to making double denim work is to use to completely different shades of denim. A light denim shirt with dark jeans always looks great but there are other ways to rock it. Just search 'double denim' on Pinterest for some style inspiration.


Gold and white look great with denim and the pairing gives a really 'fresh', summery look.


Shirt: similar here, Jeans: here, Jacket: similar here, Watch: here, Bracelet: here

Trying to get my whole outfit in the shot was never going to work…


If you like my posts pretty please support me and follow this blog with bloglovin' below or by using any of the easy links in the sidebar!

x Jade Mercedes Fraser x

Follow on Bloglovin
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jade With Envy | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig