Showing You How to Live Stylishly for Less.

Monday, 28 April 2014

A Whirlwind Week

Helllllooooo! Sorry I've been away for so long. Since I came back from Paris everything has been a bit mental. First there was Easter, then I played hostess as I had my friends round to celebrate my birthday last weekend. I love cooking and party hosting in general so I laid on a big spread which was a tad stressful at first but lots of fun in the end. It also meant I got to practise lots of new recipes which I will, of course, be sharing here with you on my blog. I also said bon voyage to my younger sister who's off to Thailand idefinitely on Wednesday. So, safe to say, it's been a busy time for me. I feel like this image accurately sums up the spectrum of emotions I've been through in the last week! 


I really just wanted to show you my nail polish which is that £1 neon pink Primark one I showed you the other week. The colour pay-off on this is actually really good, as a good as any £10 bottle I have, so it's definitely a winner. 

Anyway, that's all for now folks! I took literally thousands of photos in Paris, including some outfit photos, so I will go through all of them ASAP to show to you. I'm trying to get into a new routine of waking up at 5am (ahhhh!) to get stuff done before work so I'm going to get some shut-eye now. 
Night night! xx

If you like my posts pretty please support me and follow this blog with bloglovin' below or by using any of the easy links in the sidebar!

x Jade Mercedes Fraser x

Follow on Bloglovin
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jade With Envy | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig