Showing You How to Live Stylishly for Less.

Sunday, 6 April 2014

Craving This...

I'm sat here, (slightly hungover), nursing a cup of my favourite Chai tea and all I can think about is how much I'd love to demolish this meal again! 

La Reine Pizza


On Wednesday I met a friend for dinner at Pizza Express to celebrate her birthday and I ordered my usual; Garlic Bread with Cheese as a starter and La Reine Pizza for main (ham, mushroom, olives love). I swear, their Garlic Pizza Bread is heaven!!! I totally live and die for that starter. I could eat it every day for a month and never get sick of it.

Pizza Express Garlic Pizza Bread

Whenever I'm hungover all I can think about is food. It's the only thing that takes my mind of the nausea so I end up spending the entire day eating junk to try to distract myself. So far I've managed to scoff a ham and cheese sandwich, McDonalds and some bread and butter - so much for being healthy! 

Free birthday prosecco from Pizza Express - SO worth signing up to their emails!

Last night we went out to celebrate my friend's birthday, weekend style, and we had a really good night. There is, however, a reason why I don't drink often and today is that reason. I'm actually feeling pretty good in comparison to my last hangover which was a monstrosity. One of those where you swear you're never going to drink again blah blah blah... It usually takes me about a month to get over the trauma of a hangover before I'm ready for another big night, only to then swear off drinking once more the next day and restart the cycle. Hence why I'm not a huge drinker. Today isn't so bad though. I think it's because I stuck to wine all night rather than mixing drinks - definitely helps! Well, I'm off to find more food. Toodles!

If you like my posts pretty please support me and follow this blog with bloglovin' below or by using any of the easy links in the sidebar!

x Jade Mercedes Fraser x

Follow on Bloglovin
Share:

2 comments

  1. Yum!! I went to Pizza Express the last time I visited London and it was soooo good! Looking at those photos makes me want to go back!
    xx,

    Paisley

    paisleynotplaid

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing and quite affordable too, you should definitely give it another visit next time you're in town! xx

      http://www.jadewithenvy.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete

© Jade With Envy | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig