Showing You How to Live Stylishly for Less.

Friday, 16 May 2014

My New Hair!


I changed my hair! I finally gave in and took those plaits out. They were so easy to maintain - no styling required - and took two whole days to undo so I'd been putting off taking them out for ages. I ended up keeping them in for like 3 months longer than I should have (they're only supposed to last 6-12 weeks) so I had a lot of matting and knotting to deal with - naughty, naughty!


My hair has grown sooo much since I put the plaits in. Because I haven't been styling and brushing it for six months I haven't damaged it in any way so it's been able to grow to its full potential. I'm so relieved because I really hated it when it was really short and natural, I just don't suit short hair! Now that it's longer and I can do more styles with it I'm thinking of doing some hair styling videos on my YouTube channel. Do let me know in the comments below if this is something you'd like to see!

This photo is from my latest lot of outfit pictures so there are more to come! I'll post the rest including outfit details as soon as I get time to go through them all.


If you like my posts, pretty please support me and follow this blog with bloglovin' below or by using any of the easy links in the sidebar!

x Jade Mercedes Fraser x

Follow on Bloglovin
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jade With Envy | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig