Showing You How to Live Stylishly for Less.

Wednesday, 6 August 2014

Collective Summer Fashion & Beauty Haul! | YouTube

Hey, hey, heyyyyyy! So I have a new video up! A collective haul of some great fashion and beauty haul of my favourite things I've collected since April. There's some pvc, distressed denim, the coolest sunglasses in the world, pretty nail polishes... and even tea! 


Video after the jump! -->>
Click here to watch my video and remember to click the settings cog at the bottom right to watch in HD!

Thank you for reading! If you like my posts pretty please let me know by following this blog with bloglovin' below or by using any of the easy links in the sidebar!

x Jade Mercedes Fraser 
Follow on Bloglovin
Share:

3 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much Amy, it was so kind of you to stop by, thanks for reading! :) x

      Delete
  2. I love that fluffy bag! Do you want to follow each other?
    xx
    www.jael-ifigenia-paz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Jade With Envy | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig