Showing You How to Live Stylishly for Less.

Monday, 28 July 2014

Outfit - Denim and Stripes | OOTD | YouTube


Hello, hello, hello! Here's one of the outfits I've been wearing in this glorious summer we've been having (overlooking the odd thunderstorm that is).  


I've had to ditch my staple 'on-the-go' wardrobe of leather coated skinnies, a loose tank top and a blazer (far too hot all those) so a maxi dress, sunnies and lots of arm candy has become my go-to look for summer (with an 'in case of emergency' shirt/jumper always with me just in case!).

Click after the jump for my YouTube video of this look: 
I filmed another short 'Outfit of the Day' video for this look on my YouTube channel which you can watch here for full details of everything I'm wearing. I'm making these a regular features on my channel so stop by if you're ever stuck for outfit ideas!

Thank you for reading! If you like my posts pretty please let me know by following this blog with bloglovin' below or by using any of the easy links in the sidebar!

x Jade Mercedes Fraser x

Follow on Bloglovin
Share:

6 comments

  1. I love that long dress it's great. Keep up the great work.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Leja and thank you for stopping by! x

      Delete
  2. I need to get me one of those striped maxi dresses pronto!

    xoxo,
    Maggie S.
    http://clothestomidnight.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, they're really good so easy to dress up and down! Thank you for stopping by and reading :) x

      Delete
  3. Great pic! nice blog you have dear!

    XX
    www.floortjeloves.com

    ReplyDelete

© Jade With Envy | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig