Showing You How to Live Stylishly for Less.

Monday, 21 July 2014

Shimmery Summer Mermaid Nail Tutorial | Video

Hi guys! Did you catch this nail tutorial on my YouTube channel? I felt like doing some really fun, colourful, summery nails and these babies were the result! They were really easy to do too.




I'm definitely no expert when it comes to nail art but I have a few easy, cheats/tips that make this look a doodle to do. Check out the tutorial here and please remember to thumbs up and subscribe if you like my channel!! ;)


Thank you for reading! If you like my posts pretty please let me know by following this blog with bloglovin' below or by using any of the easy links in the sidebar!

x Jade Mercedes Fraser x

Follow on Bloglovin
Share:

4 comments

  1. I really love your nails! So mutch colours! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you so much Sandra!!! x (sorry if i've written this twice, having trouble with blog comments!)

      Delete
  2. Love your rings! so cute.

    Please consider checking my fashion blog:
    johannaeo.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Johanna! I love knuckle rings, they do get annoying when eating though haha I always have to take them off.

      Of course I will check out your blog :) thank you for reading mine! xx

      Delete

© Jade With Envy | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig