Showing You How to Live Stylishly for Less.

Sunday, 20 July 2014

Outfit of the Day - Cobalt Blue and Gold | OOTD

Hi Guys! Here's a photo from my latest outfit of the day video. This is one of the outfits I wore to work last week. 


I love a sexy pencil skirt and heels combo. Recently I've been enjoying the freedom of outfit options you get with working for a fashion company and not necessarily having to wear office wear, but every know and then it's fun to take things back to basics and go for a classic look! More after the jump! -->>
Traditional office wear can be a tad drab but the pattern on this skirt is edgy and a great deviation from the normal plain black or grey office skirts. I also kept things exciting by wearing this beautiful cobalt blue colour (my favourite shade) throughout the outfit and then layering up with my favourite gold accessories!


For details of this outfit and more looks, watch my YouTube video of this outfit here

Thank you for reading! If you like my posts pretty please let me know by following this blog with bloglovin' below or by using any of the easy links in the sidebar!

x Jade Mercedes Fraser x

Follow on Bloglovin
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jade With Envy | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig