Showing You How to Live Stylishly for Less.

Saturday, 12 December 2015

My November Favourites | YouTube

Hey peeps! I just uploaded my November Favourites video to my YouTube channel! As always, it's a mix of fashion, beauty, entertainment of course some fun, festive goodies I've been obsessed with in the lead up to Christmas! 


Click 'read more' to watch the embedded video below or head to my YouTube channel to have a look through all my videos here.



Remember to watch in HD for the best quality and check out my store, MADE by Jade, for all of the cute accessories I showed.

Thank you for reading! If you like my posts why not follow me on Bloglovin' and social media by using the links below!

Follow on Bloglovin


x Jade Mercedes Fraser x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jade With Envy | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig