Showing You How to Live Stylishly for Less.

Tuesday, 1 December 2015

20% OFF All MADE by Jade Orders Today!

Hey guys, if you follow me on Twitter you'll know that I've decided to attempt blogmas!!! To celebrate, I'm giving 20% OFF all MADE by Jade orders today as an extension of my Cyber Monday sale which was really popular! Have a nosey at the new collection. Click here to visit madebyjade.co.uk.


My Chocolate Fudge and Vanilla Scented Sundae Candle. Yup! It;'s a candle and you get 20% OFF today!


Shoebrows! Add fluff to your favourite shoes for just £4 with the discount.

Mirror Mirror Phone Case (available for nearly all phone makes and models)

Add some #littleluxuries to your life... Shop here.


A Custom Case. All MADE by Jade phone cases can be made for different models of phone

My Luxe Link Chan Bracelets. I'm also adding gunmetal hardware and white leather - pretty!

Fluff Puff Phone Case (available for most phone models)
Remember that I ship worldwide and I offer free UK P+P on all orders! Happy shopping! I do custom pieces too so if there's anything you want that you don't see on MADE by Jade, please do drop me an email at mailmadebyjade@gmail.com
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jade With Envy | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig