Showing You How to Live Stylishly for Less.

Monday, 23 January 2017

Give 'Em The Boot

This weekend I've been going through my Winter Styling Pinterest board for some sale shopping inspo to share on Twitter and I have a new found love for a knitted dress and over the knee boots combo - so badass! 





Hat: similar here | Jumper Dress: similar here | Boots: similar here | Trench: similar here | Handbag: On SALE here


 The key to wearing over the knee boots without looking hooker-ish is to balance them out with something completely non hooker-ish - in this case knitwear and a trench. The loose fit of the trench and the fact that it's long and classy, rather than sexy, balances out the boots and makes the overall look classy rather than trashy.

I also loooove to see over the knee boots worn with loose fitting knitwear like a baggy oversized jumper dress so that's next on my 'To Buy' list for this season, maybe one with a roll neck? In the meantime I've pinned my favourite outfit inspo for this look here on my Pinterest board and I'm also tweeting where to find all these pieces in the January sales this month so keep an eye out there too!

Thank you for reading! If you like my posts why not follow me on Bloglovin' and social media by using the links below!

Follow on Bloglovin


x Jade Mercedes Fraser x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jade With Envy | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig