Showing You How to Live Stylishly for Less.

Thursday, 12 January 2017

#PartyAfterParty Dressing with Boohoo

In these dark, winter days you have to make your own light and for me that means surrounding myself with music, friends and a killer outfit! So when Boohoo recently invited me to their #PartyAfterParty at the W Hotel in London, I decided to buck the trend of a minidress and go uber glam. Read on for the full look! 







Emmie Plunge Dress from Boohoo here
I've recently really taken to the idea of wearing maxi dresses for party nights as well as special occasions - because why not ramp up the glam factor whenever you can? Sure, the fact that this dress is essentially a gown means it's great for a special occasion but the thigh slit also means you can get down in it when it's time. Pulling it off is all about how you style it. For an intimate date night dinner I'd style it with some high court shoes, a simple shoulder bag and side-swept curls. For a girly session on the dance floor, I'd recommend strappy sandals, a wide choker, a curly updo and a clutch bag to give it some edge.

What struck me about this dress is how it's a great mix of classy, because of the length and the draping, and sexy thanks to the thigh slit and low cut (boob tape is a must haha!). On someone larger-chested this particular cut may be a bit much but for a pear shaped mama like me I find it really flattering as the synched waist accentuates my shape while the hip draping hides any lumps and bumps.

Boohoo have some many great dresses in at the moment, I couldn't resist picking up a couple of velvet mini dresses too (tehe) for those night when I just fancy something different so keep an eye on my Instagram page for more styling inspo!

Thank you for reading! If you like my posts why not follow me on Bloglovin' and social media by using the links below!

Follow on Bloglovin


x Jade Mercedes Fraser x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jade With Envy | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig