Showing You How to Live Stylishly for Less.

Tuesday, 22 January 2013

Cuckoo for Coats!

Hi Guys! Today I'm talking coats! As much as I love my fur coat from Quiz (which I showed in yesterday's outfit post) it's not the most versatile... It's mid length, cream in colour and made of faux fur so it looks great with leggings and boots but no so good with more casual items like my new converses. I love it as it's super warm but I've realised that I also need a causal winter coat/jacket that's equally as warm so I've been browsing the web in search of a new one. These are my favourites...

(Sorry the image quality isn't great, this was the best I could do)
These are all from http://www.misguided.co.uk except for the third one with the sparkly sleeves which is from http://www.boohoo.com - they actually have the exact same one on misguided.co.uk too but it's cheaper on boohoo.com ;) .

 I realised there's a bit of a theme going on with the contrast sleeves on all of these - complete cooincidence! But I do think it gives the jackets an interesting pop so I guess I must have been drawn to them. Misguided are always bang on the trends and I love how they style the clothes on the website, exactly the way I would. They remind me of Nastygal but much more affordable. Leather detailing is also really in right now so I'm glad that they've picked up on that. 

I can't decide which is my favourite, the top three aren't actually that casual really lol but I looove the military style on No.1, the Chanel-esque quilted sleeves of No. 2 and how the glam sequinned sleeves on No. 3 contrast the super causal Parka inspired bodice - another big trend this season. The great thing about these is that they're quite affordable, between £24.99 and £49.99, so even if they're not on trend next year you'll get your money's worth out of them, especially in these frigid temperatures we've been having recently! I just can't decide which one to go for. I'm off to have another browse of the website while I try to decide - watch this space!

If you like my posts you can follow me by clicking 'join this site' on the left!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jade With Envy | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig