Showing You How to Live Stylishly for Less.

Monday, 21 January 2013

Outfit: Oh Snow Glam!

Hello Guys! I woke up on Friday morning afternoon to some snow and decided to make the most of it! It's also a great opportunity for me to show you the new top by Elle which I bought on holiday and my fur coat from Quiz which I've been eternally grateful for this winter. If you'd like to see what else I bought on holiday check out my YouTube holiday haul video but in the meantime here are the photos from the coldest photo session everrrrr!







Coat: Quiz, Top: Elle clothing, Leggings: Zara, Shoes: Zara, Watch: Michael Kors,
Lipgloss: Mac Driven by Love, Nails: OPI No Room for the Blues






If you like my posts you can follow me by clicking 'join this site' on the left!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jade With Envy | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig