Showing You How to Live Stylishly for Less.

Tuesday, 8 January 2013

Pinking of you!

Hellooo Guys!!! Sorry I haven't posted yet this week. I had a brilliant agenda to post a lot more this year and I have sooo much I wanna film for YouTube and soooo many pretty things I'd like to share with you here but my camera broke over the holidays :( so I'm waiting to get a new one. Currys Digital keep messing me about but hopefully I should be getting a new one tomorrow. Fingers crossed for me! In the meantime I remembered that I have this video stored so here you go, a (very pink) ootd video! Don't forget to watch it in HD and Subscribe to my YouTube channel for more videos, it would mean the world to me!



If you like my posts you can follow me by clicking 'join this site' on the left!
(I do follower giveaways on here too!)
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jade With Envy | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig