Showing You How to Live Stylishly for Less.

Thursday, 6 June 2013

♥ Collective Clothing Haul! ♥

Newww video is up! A collective clothing haul that was admittedly filmed a couple of months ago but I've just been way to busy to edit it and get it up. I have a much more recent haul video coming verrrry soon but in the meantime a lot of this stuff is still in the shops if you want to grab it! Don't forget to watch in HD using the cog symbol at the bottom right. If you like the video please give it a Thumbs UP and maybe even head on over to subscribe to my YouTube channel where I have lots more videos!



Thank you for watching! 

If you like my posts pretty please support me and follow this blog with bloglovin' below or by using any of the easy links in the sidebar!

x Jade Mercedes Fraser x

Follow on Bloglovin
Share:

2 comments

© Jade With Envy | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig