Showing You How to Live Stylishly for Less.

Wednesday, 5 June 2013

Wish me luck!!!

Hello hello hello there my little blog! I thought it was about time I checked in and updated you guys on what I've been up to recently. First of all I'm soooo happy to say that I have finished my dissertation - yayyyyy!!! (insert whoops, cheers, applause etc. here). I am so bloody relieved let me tell you! Now it's time for me to re-enter the world of work full-time so I've had a couple of exciting interviews recently! This is what I wore to the first one...


Blazer: Zara, Top: Elle, Leggings: Zara, Shoes: New Look, Bag: Louis Vuitton, Necklace: Lisa Taubes
It's more on the fashion side than the coorporate but it was with a cool fashion brand so I wanted to showcase my personal style. It's a much more feminine version of the outfit I wore to my last-last job interview which I did a post on here. Funny how a few changes can completely alter the look of an outfit. I'm going to do a styling video on my YouTube channel all about different interview outfits and what is appropriate etc. so keep an eye out for that! In the meantime I've just uploaded a clothing haul video here which you can watch instead! Right, I'm off to get some much needed shut-eye! I shall keep you updated on the job front ;).

If you like my posts pretty please support me and follow this blog with bloglovin' below or by using any of the easy links in the sidebar!

x Jade Mercedes Fraser x

Follow on Bloglovin
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jade With Envy | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig