Showing You How to Live Stylishly for Less.

Thursday, 5 November 2015

My Pinterest Obsession

Hello! As the nights draw in and the weather gets chillier, I'm turning to my faithful old pal, Pinterest, to give me some style inspiration and general warm fuzzy feelings this season. I've just had a clean-up and a pinning spree (always fun!) so I thought I'd share my favourite boards with you. Feel free to pinch a pin or two! You can find my Pinterest profile here under 'missjadefraser' like all my social media. 



More boards after the jump!

 Because, even as a naturally slim person, I get really, really tired of all of the magazine images and celebrity culture of celebrating waif-life figures so I can't begin to imagine how annoying it must be if you're naturally fuller figured. This board celebrates the beauty of these body shapes. I would kill for curves like these ladies'.









Check out my profile for the rest of my boards! Autumn and winter time is definitely when I get my Pinterest game on so, if you like them, remember to follow me on Pinterest so that you can steal my favourite styling ideas, festive recipes and holiday d├ęcor ideas!

Thank you for reading! If you like my posts why not follow me on Bloglovin' and social media by using the links below!


Follow on Bloglovin


YouTube | Instagram | Twitter |  Pinterest | Facebook

x Jade Mercedes Fraser x


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jade With Envy | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig